Customer Experience Engineer (Robotics and Machine learning)
Farm-ng empowers the agricultural community with affordable, adaptable robotics and AI solutions so they can adopt more productive, profitable, and sustainable farming practices. Our vision is to cultivate a future where farms thrive and healthy food is produced sustainably and equitably.
For farms that want to make their operations more autonomous and prosperous, the Amiga is a modular electric robot powered by AI that’s adaptable for multiple environments, tasks, and crops. We made our platform accessible to farms of any size so they can realize unprecedented productivity and future-proof their business. The Amiga Developer Unit is a bundle of the Amiga robot, its I/Os, and an AI computer we call the Brain. These tools enhance data collection, visualization, and analysis while accelerating time to in-field deployment.
We are seeking a Customer Success Engineer with a strong background and passion for getting machines and equipment deployed in real-life environments. This role involves troubleshooting complex technical issues, providing product feedback to engineering teams, and helping identify and develop tailor-made solutions for our customers.
- Provide expert technical support for customers using our autonomous robots, ensuring high satisfaction and success.
- Assist customers in troubleshooting and resolving complex technical issues related to hardware and software
- Work closely with product and engineering teams both HW and SW to relay customer feedback and contribute to the development of new features and improvements.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive documentation, including FAQs, knowledge base articles, and technical guides.
- Conduct webinars, workshops, and one-on-one sessions to educate customers on best practices for implementing and utilizing our technology.
- Dynamic, positive, and willing to find solutions
- Able to drive a truck and trailer, not afraid to wrangle real farming robots
- 3+ years of experience in technical support, customer success, or a similar role, with a strong focus on machine learning or autonomous systems.
- Solid understanding of troubleshooting
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to communicate complex technical concepts clearly to a non-technical audience.
- Hands-on experience with ML, Python C++, robots, and self-driving algorithms, networking protocol
- Linux knowledge is a must
- Hands-on experience with camera sensing, lidars, RTK, encoders, motors, and controllers is a strong plus