Microcontroller Kit Description
Hack into the Amiga's CANbus network and create your own tools using farm-ng's microcontroller kit! Compatible with Adafruit's Feather ecosystem this microcontroller kit enables anyone with basic python skills to connect to the Amiga backbone bus and open a world of possibilities using CircuitPython.
Add load cells to weigh produce or create alarms, add bumpers for stopping or starting motions, hook in a radio controller and control the Amiga remotely, add voice commands, speakers, environmental sensors, roll your own LTE or RTK-GPS - the sky is the limit!
What's in the Box
** Photo above currently does not show the full kit ** ! Apologies, update coming soon. (written 2022.08.30)
We include everything you need to connect to the microcontroller, and to the Amiga.
- Adafruit Feather M4 CAN Microcontroller with headers and screw terminals for canbus pinout
- M12 5-pin A-coded straight male connector with pigtails on the other end
- Dc to dc converter to lower backbone supply voltage from 24vdc to 5vdc suitable for powering the feather after programming
- 6' usb-c to usb-c cable for programming the microcontroller from your laptop or workstation
- Short section of heat-shrink for covering the canbus cable shield